Twice a year we award scholarships to students and staff at Campus Helsingborg. Scholarships are awarded by the Campus Vänners Board and the scholarships can be concern the following projects:
– Study trips
– Participation in conference or equivalent
– Arrangements such as seminars and lectures
– Purchase of equipment
Who can apply?
– Students studying at Campus Helsingborg
– Student organizations at Campus Helsingborg
– Staff at Campus Helsingborg
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Spring application period is open until 8th of March and you will find the application form here
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR APPLYING?
In order for you to have the chance to become one of Campus Vänners scholars, the following criteria must be met in connection with your scholarship application or are deemed to be met during or after your project:
– The applicant must arrange the project on which the application is based
– Applicants show realistic conditions for financing the project
– Thet the projekt is summarizes in a report submitted to Campus Vänner no later than one month after the project is completed
– Applicants can show that no other organization is required to pay the project, eg Campus Helsingborg
In addition, at least two of the criteria below must be met in your application.
– The project has a clear connection with business or public organizations in North West Skåne
– The project clearly shows good opportunities for increasing the attractiveness of Campus Helsingborg
– The project highlights the possible development of a subject area linked to education at Campus Helsingborg
ASSESSMENT AND DECISION
The Board of Campus Friends decides on dividends and benefits available funds based on the stated criteria and conditions. Decisions on rejection or granting of an application will be sent by e-mail.
Each awarded project must be reported by a shorter written report no later than one month after the completion of the project. The recipient should also be prepared to report the project in another form.
If the funds granted are not used for the intended purpose, the association reserves the right to withdraw the amount granted.