Would you like to become a part of our fun, creative, diverse and growing e-commerce company headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, just a 30 minute train ride from Copenhagen?
Our driven and growing Buying & Merchandising department is looking to add a Junior Buyer to their team to support the women’s category. In addition to buying, you will be driving and analysing the business, building relationships with vendors, and negotiating prices, terms and conditions. This opportunity gives you a chance to bring your passion for growth and a fabulous business acumen into every day work life.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support Buyer/Buying Manager in their day-to-day operational tasks
- Buy products based on analytical data provided by merchandisers and your industry knowledge
- Work alongside a merchandiser to ensure optimal and strong purchases are made
- Participate in planning and strategy work
- Build relationships with vendors
- Collaborate with other departments, marketing in particular, to improve sales performance
- University graduate
- Minimum 1-year buying experience, preferably within the fashion industry
- Industry knowledge and passion is a must
- Results oriented with good problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Competent to take responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Proven analytical and negotiating skills
- Superb organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent time management skills and great at meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with existing brands and scout for new brands
- Proficient in Excel
Good communication skills are essential when working with external partners, so give us a taste of what you will bring to the table with your outstanding application! Please send us your application in English.