Career at Nederman
There is now an opportunity to be a part of a global company. Are you studying e.g. logistic, IT or finance you now have the opportunity to work part-time as a Sales Coordinator/Order Handling Assistant.
You work tasks consists of:
- Manage incoming orders from distributors and partners to Nederman Distribution Sales, mainly from countries in Eastern Europe.
- Book orders in the Microsoft AX business system to our manufacturing units in Sweden, Poland, and Germany.
- Follow up delivery time from manufacturing unit and confirm orders to customer/distributor and handle invoicing of delivered orders.
- Produce sales statistics for decision support.
We are looking for you that are a student and have experience in managing an ERP system. Because all communication is done in English you should be accustomed to this. You also have to have a good knowledge of Excel.
You should have good communication and collaboration ability. As a person you are flexible, have a good problem-solving ability and are thorough.
This is what we offer
A growing company in an international environment with contact both within and outside Sweden. You will work at the head office in a team of 4 people where team spirit is prioritized.
- Start: Immediately
- Scope: Part time, at work peaks often at the end of the month. An estimated approx. 40 hours a month which is something that can be discussed.
- Location: Helsingborg
Submit your application today to email@example.com
For questions regarding the service, please contact Magnus Johansson, Director EMEA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Short facts about the Nederman Group
Nederman is one of the world’s leading companies supplying products and solutions in the environmental technology sector focusing on industrial air filtration. The company’s products and solutions contribute to reducing the environmental impact, create safe and clean working environments and improve production efficiency. Nederman offers complete solutions, including engineering and design, commissioning, installation, training and aftermarket. Sales are managed through the Group’s own sales offices and distributors in over 50 countries. Production is performed in 12 countries on five continents. The Nederman Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap, and has around 1,900 employees.
Learn more at nedermangroup.com