CAMPUS VÄNNERS SCHOLARSHIP
Apply for Campus Vänners sholarships
Once a year we award scholarships to students and staff at Campus Helsingborg. Scholarships are awarded by the Campus Vänners Board and the scholarships can be concern the following projects:
– Study trips
– Participation in conference or equivalent
– Arrangements such as seminars and lectures
– Purchase of equipment
At this time it’s important to note that there are restrictions and recommendations regarding travel and it’s each applicants responsibility to make sure these are followed if you are granted a scholarship.
An important criteria to be able to receive a schoolarship is that the Project brings value to our members, students, the city of Helsingborg or Campus Helsingborg.
Who can apply?
Seize the moment and be awarded a scholarship
Each year, Campus Vänner grants scholarships for students, student associations and employees at Campus Helsingborg.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR APPLYING?
In order for you to have the chance to become one of Campus Vänners scholars, the following criteria must be met in connection with your scholarship application or are deemed to be met during or after your project:
– The applicant must arrange the project on which the application is based
– Applicants show realistic conditions for financing the project
– The the project is summarized in a report submitted to Campus Vänner no later than one month after the project is completed. We also ask for a 2-3 minute video presentation of your project.
– Applicants can show that no other organization is required to pay the project, eg Campus Helsingborg
In addition, at least two of the criteria below must be met in your application.
– The project has a clear connection with business or public organizations in North West Skåne
– The project clearly shows good opportunities for increasing the attractiveness of Campus Helsingborg
– The project highlights the possible development of a subject area linked to education at Campus Helsingborg
ASSESSMENT AND DECISION
The Board of Campus Vänner decides on dividends and benefits available funds based on the stated criteria and conditions. Decisions on rejection or granting of an application will be sent by e-mail.
Each awarded project must be reported by a shorter written report no later than one month after the completion of the project. The recipient should also be prepared to report the project in another form.
If the funds granted are not used for the intended purpose, the association reserves the right to withdraw the amount granted.
Applicants are celebrated with glitter and glamor
The application is closed!
Welcome back when the application is open
Det kan vara svårt att veta vad man ska söka stipendium för. För att du ska kunna få lite hjälp på traven har vi listat några exempel på tidigare beviljade stipendium. De kan ge tips eller inspiration till vad du kan söka för. Ta gärna kontakt med oss om det är något du undrar över. Vi har gärna en dialog med dig som söker.