APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Application period is open until the 28th of February
What's happening at Campus Vänner
You can now apply for scholarships and the application period is from the 1st of December to the 28th of February 28th. Take the chance and apply for a scholarship. Read more about how it works and what you can apply for and get inspiration from previously awarded scholarships.
Do you find it interesting to develop personally and to get new experiences that can guide you or your organisation? With our reversed mentorship, the student takes on the role as mentor while the organisation will be the mentee.
Connect to 4000 students
Campus Vänner Connects is a digital platform where you can publish ads for jobs, internships, graduation essays and events. All members are free to register and post ads through this service.
Campus Vänner is an organisation that aims to create the best possible exchange between the students at Campus Helsingborg and the regional business community.
We’re building bridges between the students and organisations – all, so that You as a student or organisation will get the opportunity to network and make inspiring and valuable connections for the future.
An organisation for you!
Networking events & seminars
A perfect opportunity to get updates about the most recent research and to broaden your professional network.
We have distributed over 2 200 00 SEK with our scholarships to students, student organisations and staff at Campus Helsingborg.
A conversational forum between organisations and students. Each event follows a set theme. An opportunity to discuss topics like digital media or employer branding across generations
An oppertunity where a student acts as the mentor and the organisation as the mentee.
As a member in Campus Vänner, your company will contribute to the development of both the students and the regional business community. Take part in building the future for the Helsingborg region.
Did you know:
– Campus Helsingborg is a part of Lund University and has existed since 2000.
– Campus Helsingborg consists of 4000 students, which is about 10% of all students at Lund University
– By the year 2015 did approximately 1600 apply to Campus Helsingborg
– The students are studying and researching topics within retail, logistics, crisis communication, homelessness and education.
– On Campus there’s 250 teachers, researchers and administrators work, 12 professors and 40 PhD students
– At Campus there’s 120 international students from all over the world.
Do you want to know more about Campus Helsingborg? Click here
© 2018 All rights reserved
Campus vänner - we bridge students and companies